Training for quality assurance - the zdi Academy
The zdi-Akademie offers regular training courses for employees in zdi networks and zdi students: indoor laboratories. This is intended to support the zdi networks. The free offer ranges from seminars on organizing a zdi center to acquisition training and media seminars in which employees learn, for example, how Facebook works. The zdi Academy seminars are organized by the zdi regional office. Both people from the zdi community are used as seminar leaders, as well as external experts.
In order to reach as many zdi coordinators as possible, some seminars are offered several times a year at different locations, many of them online and on-demand.
Current dates of the zdi Academy
This is how MINT promotion can succeed in rural areas - a field report from the MINT Community 4.OWL
Date: March 23, 2023, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m
Location: Zoom meeting (The dial-in data for the zoom conference will be sent with the confirmation email.)
How can extracurricular MINT support in rural areas succeed? One idea is mobile offers in rural areas. This is implemented by the regional MINT cluster "MINT Community 4.OWL" on the subject of "Changes in the world of work through digitization". In this event, Caroline Wilke (OstWestfalenLippe GmbH) will address the cooperation between the various actors in the project and report on the experiences and challenges associated with extracurricular MINT support in rural areas. In addition, participants receive a practical insight into the organization and implementation of the mobile workshops and learn from Anna Delle (Paderborn University and MINT 4.OWL consultant) how young people accept the MINT offers in OstWestfalenLippe.
Lecturers: Caroline Wilke (OstWestfalenLippe GmbH) and Anna Delle (Paderborn University, coolMINT)
In addition, the seminar by Lara-Madeleine Luska will be accompanied by zdi-LGS.
Here it goes to Anmeldung.
On Demand Courses
On-demand courses are available to you on the zdi community platform available for processing at any time. You can use the content exactly when it suits you or when you need it - i.e. around the clock directly in your everyday work.
Would you like to plan your tasks to be completed in such a way that a realistic and effective time management is created and you use your available time sensibly and optimally?
After the training, the participants know
• why they should keep track of their time.
• how to prioritize tasks.
• What is the benefit of planning tasks.
• which timing really helps.
• why they should know their performance phases.
After the training, the participants can
• Distinguish between external and self-determined time shares.
• do the right tasks at the right time.
• Optimally combine task and time planning.
• plan their time so that they don't lose sight of goals.
• make maximum use of their high-power phases.
Successfully design online workshops and meetings
A lot has changed as a result of the corona pandemic: people often work from home and teaching has also shifted to the digital world. Many have become accustomed to the corresponding software. 83% of the participants in a survey stated that they would continue to use platforms for online formats after the end of the pandemic. This creates new challenges for lecturers:
• How do I make online workshops or meetings interesting?
• What are the pros and cons? How do I balance these?
• Which tools and methods can I use?
• How does digital group work work?
• How and through which channels can I market my online format?
This course is interesting for all those who offer online workshops for further education, are active in online consulting or are looking for tips and tricks to make their workshops more interactive and to market them.
Development of a social media strategy with a focus on Instagram & TikTok
In order to get young people excited about things, social media has become indispensable. It is important to reach young people where they are. This applies offline, but also online.
Topics of this course:
• What is social media?
• Instagram & TikTok
• How do I create a strategy?
• Tips & Best Practices
This course is of interest to anyone who wants to create a youth-focused social media strategy and is looking for tips and tricks on how to do so.
All seminars of the zdi Academy can also be found on the STEM community
In addition to the (online) seminars that have already been scheduled, the following topics are being planned:
- Knowledge transfer: How do I translate current scientific findings into great zdi courses?
- Seminar series: Personnel for networks
- zdi robot competition: advanced training for elementary schools
- Involvement of parents in career and study orientation of young people
- Tools on the zdi community platform: MINTmachCLUB.Lippe & FabStore KaLiFo
- Press coaching and moderation of events
- Management of heterogeneous learning groups and supervision of international groups
On Demand Courses:
- zdi community platform tutorials
- Basic course zdi.NRW - overview of the zdi community offensive
Registration for all seminars is via the MINT community. If you don't have access yet, please contact us:
Note for online appointments:
The online seminars are recorded in order to make them available to all participants and interested parties from the zdi community afterwards. For this purpose, the recording is uploaded to YouTube in a non-public area and made available on the MINT community platform.
Therefore, when you register, you will receive three documents regarding data protection.
We would like to ask you to fill out the consent form and send it back to the contact persons (the other two documents are for information). If you do not want to appear in the recording with image, sound, video and/or verbal contributions, we would ask you to leave them switched off during the online seminar or not to use them. You can ask questions using the chat function instead.